Borehole drilling has always been at the heart of what we do
Borehole Masters is one of the leading borehole service providers in Kenya. We provide a world-class borehole drilling services to industrial, commercial and domestic markets by utilizing the latest technologies and machinery. We enjoy the multidisciplinary of professionals in environment assessment, borehole drilling, water supply and management sector so as to create a competitive edge in water sector. We have drilled over 200 boreholes across the country for the last five years.
- Our Vision: To lead the world where underground water is developed and sustainably managed for community water supplies."
- Our Mission: To offer quality water in a clean and safe environment.
- Our Values: Honesty, reliability, accountability and teamwork. In all our actions we strive for honesty, reliability and transparency. Our decisions are guided by commitment to deliver value to our customers. We undertake our responsibilities with care, wisdom and love..
Call us for a Quote
We provide professional borehole services to corporates and private individuals all over the countryTalk to us for a free quote
We enjoy the multidisciplinary of professionals in environment assessment, borehole drilling, water supply and management sector so as to create a competitive edge in water sector. We have drilled over 200 boreholes across the country for the last five years
Borehole Drilling Steps
Below are the outlined steps we follow during the water drilling process
1 / day
- Visit the proposed site of the borehole.
- The very first thing that needs to be determined is where the water is, and how we’re going to get to it. That’s why we employ hydro-geologists who make use of a variety of borehole drilling methods to assess the geophysical properties of the underlying area. These are the guys that help us ensure we’re not drilling into natural hazards or man-made infrastructure (pipelines, cables, phone lines, etc).
Approx3-4 / days
- Drilling and Construction
- Once the hydro-geologists have helped us prep a path for borehole drilling, we follow through and construct the borehole. It’s not as easy as Moses and the rock, unfortunately, and, contrary to popular belief, an endless supply of water won’t just surge to the surface following the drilling of the borehole; there are still steps to follow and processes to be completed. Once the borehole has been drilled the necessary unstable lengths of the borehole are steel cased in an effort to reinforce the ‘tube’.
Step 3 - Final
1 / day
Determining the yield of the borehole
- In order to most accurately gauge the yield of a domestic water borehole an aquifer test is performed. This involves installing a test pump and pumping borehole water for a fixed set of variables; a given time at a given rate, and then assessing the test’s impact on the water level in the borehole. Maximum yield is achieved by increasing the abstraction rate, ensuring optimum drawdown of water in the borehole.
Here are some of our happy clients
Please contact us using the below contact address
Kikuyu Town, Muguku Business Center, 4th Floor, Wing A, Rm R4
(254) 717 252 135
(254) 735 840 796